Video Supported Instructions
The following videos are provided as some help to guide you during different process involving;
- Safely unpacking the Audio MusiKraft cartridge from its jewel case (to come)
- Installing and removing the cartridge motor from its shell for renewal and/or upgrade
- Retrieval and installation of tonewood insert sets
- Suggested torquing for tuning the micro-setscrews
- New oil wood treatment or its re-application (to come)
- Various other Audio MusiKraft Instructions to come…
1.-Installing The Audio MusiKraft Cartridge Motor In Its «Customizable» Shell
In this video, we show how to safely install the Audio MusiKraft cartridge motor into its shell (body).
2.- Removing The Audio MusiKraft Cartridge Motor From Its «Customizable» Shell
In this video, we show how to safely remove the Audio MusiKraft cartridge motor out its shell (body).
3.- Removing/Installing Audio MusiKraft Wood Inserts On Your «Tunable» Phono Cartridge
In this video, we show how to safely remove and install the Audio MusiKraft wood inserts from your phono cartridge.
4.- Torquing The Micro-Tuning Screws On The Audio MusiKraft «Tunable» Phono Cartridge
In this video, we show how to safely torque the MusiKraft fine-tuning setscrews on the shell. The suggested maximum tension (once in contact) on lateral setscrews is a quarter (1/4) of a turn and an eighth (1/8) on the front pole piece one. Caution: Please use common sense while adding tension on these screws.
5.- Audio MusiKraft «Tunable» and «Customizable» Phono Cartridge Assembly Sequence
This short video demonstrate the correct order to disassemble the cartridge. Re-assembly is the reversal.